Hansons’ Recipe For Success
Company founders and co-owners, twin brothers Paul and Ian Hanson, have been running the catering business for more than 30 years. Their staff are dedicated and hard-working with a professional attitude and they love their jobs! This ‘recipe’ makes for a happy team which is evident at every event. It is probably one of the reasons why Hanson’s are preferred caterers for many businesses and are highly recommended by wedding, funeral and party clients.
All Hansons’ soups are freshly prepared to their own recipes. Although most soups are associated with warm tummies in cold weather, here is a recipe for a chilled Summer Soup for you to try:
- Melt 50 grams of butter in a 2 litre pan that has a lid
- Add 3 or 4 spring onions and 250 grams of potatoes, finely chopped
- Add half a cucumber, half a lettuce and 2 handfuls of baby spinach leaves
- Stir so that everything is coated in butter, put on the lid and leave on a low heat for 10 minutes
- Add 600 ml of stock (chicken or vegetable), bring to the boil then reduce heat and gently simmer for 20 minutes
- When cool, puree the soup in a blender
- Soup may be re-heated or served cold
Are you planning a celebration? Check out Hansons’ Soups Menu.