1. Are all Hanson’s staff qualified?
In a word yes! All our team have up to date Health & Hygiene Certificates, and the kitchen team (4 chefs) have 76 years catering experience between them.
2. How do I know I can trust you?
The 64,000 dollar question and it’s down to your judgement. However, we can make it easy for you by showing you our premises, our food and any number of references you require.
3. How many guests can you cater for?
Up to 1000… seriously!
4. I’ve looked at your menus, but my budget comes under your lowest price. Does that mean you cannot provide me with catering?
Not necessarily. We are always tailoring a menu to suit a client’s price, rather than ours, particularly if we are catering for larger numbers. Please contact us, 01923 247047.
5. I’ve looked at your menus on the website and I’d like to amend them to create my own?
Of course you can.
6. Do you cater for special diets?
Every day! Vegetarians, vegans, coeliac, halal and various intolerances – we are used to catering for specific dietary requirements.
7. If I book you for my Wedding, will I get the most experienced team?
We only ever book one Wedding per day, unless another function is a ‘drop off’ only, so the answer is guaranteed yes!
8. Do you supply crockery, cutlery, linen, glasses, staff, tables and chairs?
We can provide all these on request, and it will be included in the price or quote.
9. If there are no cooking facilities available, do you supply them?
Yes, we will provide whatever is required to serve your chosen menu, sometimes at an extra cost, depending on your menu and number of people.
10. Do you provide bar services?
Yes, we can set up a bar to serve your guests (larger functions 100 plus) or we can supply wine and soft drinks with free glass hire.
11. I want to purchase my own drinks, but have you serve them. How much do you charge?
We will merely charge you for the extra staff required to serve your drinks, plus glass hire. We also offer a porterage and refrigeration service to ensure drinks are served at the optimum temperature. (See Additional Services)
12. What are your payment terms?
We require a deposit of 20% of the final prices (normally), with the balance due on the date of the function. Exceptions apply for larger functions.We can now take payment by Credit Card although we will add a 3% surcharge.